Australia Immigration Overview
Information on applying for Permanent Residency and Work Visa to Australia.
Date: 6th March 2017, Monday
Time: 7pm – 9pm
Venue: NTRUST Singapore Office
803 King George’s Avenue #02-176
Nearest MRT station is Lavender EW11 (Exit B)(3-minute walk)
- Life in Australia is more relaxed and the pay is higher.
- Things in Australia are cheaper than here.
- Work is so stressful and I’m getting nowhere in my present job. I want to get out of here and Australia seems like a nice place to migrate to.
- If I have money, I can always migrate to Australia when I’m ready to retire there. After all, jobs are hard to find and taxes are high.
- My relatives, friends and colleagues can easily guide me through the process because they applied themselves and succeeded previously.
- The migration requirements are really not so hard to understand. Anyone who is prepared to take the time to research and try can succeed.
- It is always cheaper to apply for a PR putting an application by yourself.
- It is a waste of money to engage an agency/specialist to apply for a PR to Australia.
- From reading forums and the government website about the requirements, it appears I’m past the age limit. Since I clearly do not qualify, I should give up trying.
- I can get a work visa first then apply for a job in Australia.
- I must work in my nominated occupation when I’m in Australia.
- My current company is prepared to sponsor me on a work visa, thereafter I can always apply for a PR once I’m there.
- I can apply PR for myself first then later on apply for my spouse and children.
- Soon after being granted a PR I must get ready migrate to Australia.
- If I’m an Australian PR, I must go live in Australia 2 out of 5 years.
- I must live continuously in Australia once I become Australian PR.
- Once I’m a PR I’ll always be able to migrate to Australia anytime.
- I must pay tax in Australia once I become an Australian PR.
Registration for the 20th February 2017 is now fully-booked. To avoid disappointment, you can still register for the next schedule which will be held on the 6th March 2017, Monday.