Information on applying for Permanent Residency and Work Visa to Australia.
Date: 24th July 2018, Tuesday
Time: 7pm – 9pm
Venue: NTRUST Singapore Office
803 King George’s Avenue #02-176
Near Lavender MRT station EW11 (Exit B)(3-minute walk)
Australia Immigration: Common Misconceptions:
- Life in Australia is more relaxed and the pay is higher.
- Things in Australia are cheaper than here.
- Work is so stressful and I’m getting nowhere in my present job. I want to get out of here and Australia seems like a nice place to migrate to.
- If I have money, I can always migrate to Australia when I’m ready to retire there. After all, jobs are hard to find and taxes are high.
- My relatives, friends and colleagues can easily guide me through the process because they applied themselves and succeeded previously.
- The migration requirements are really not so hard to understand. Anyone who is prepared to take the time to research and try can succeed.
- It is always cheaper to apply for a PR putting an application by yourself.
- It is a waste of money to engage an agency/specialist to apply for a PR to Australia.
- From reading forums and the government website about the requirements, it appears I’m past the age limit. Since I clearly do not qualify, I should give up trying.
- I can get a work visa first then apply for a job in Australia.
- I must work in my nominated occupation when I’m in Australia.
- My current company is prepared to sponsor me on a work visa, thereafter I can always apply for a PR once I’m there.
- I can apply PR for myself first then later on apply for my spouse and children.
- Soon after being granted a PR I must get ready migrate to Australia.
- If I’m an Australian PR, I must go live in Australia 2 out of 5 years.
- I must live continuously in Australia once I become Australian PR.
- Once I’m a PR I’ll always be able to migrate to Australia anytime.
- I must pay tax in Australia once I become an Australian PR.
Registration for 27th June is now FULLY BOOKED. To avoid disappointments, registration for 24th July, Tuesday, is NOW OPEN.
***NTRUST takes your privacy very seriously. NTRUST will NOT share, distribute, or sell your information. Thus, we treat your personal data and information confidentially and in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA). By clicking on submit, you agree to receive important immigration updates.