If you are presently living outside of Australia and wish to migrate and work in Australia using your skills and qualifications, you may apply under the Skilled Migration program. This is the most popular pathway to become an Australian PR.

Eligibility requirements

If you are below 45 years old, have qualifications, skilled work experience, and possesses good level of English, chances are, YOU WILL qualify to work and migrate to Australia!

The minimum pass mark for all following visa types is 65 points.

Below are the visa types:

Subclass 189: Permanent (Independent)

This is a preferred choice if you wish to migrate to Australia without sponsorship from a family member or State/Territory.

Subclass 190: Permanent (Nominated/Sponsored)

To migrate using this visa, you need a sponsorship from an Australian State/ Territory Authority under the State Migration Plan. Your close family member can also sponsor you though no points will be awarded.

Subclass 491: Provisional (Nominated/Sponsored)

If you cannot qualify for a permanent visa initially, you can apply for this 5-year provisional visa. You will need to be prepared to settle and work in a specified regional area of Australia. A sponsorship is required and can come from a participating State/Territory or a close family member living in a designated area of Australia.

How to Apply

To see if you qualify under skilled migration, please complete our Free Online Assessment to let our consultant evaluate your eligibility and advise you on how to take matters forward.

Alternatively, you may attend our upcoming Singapore Seminar to find out more or call +65 6299 0245 for a professional consultation as your first step in the immigration process.