Victoria welcomes nomination applications under the Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 491) which allows Points-tested skilled workers and their families to live, study and work in designated regional areas of Australia for a period of 5 years.
Victoria welcomes nomination applications from people who meet the below eligibility criteria.
Here are some of the requirements to receive a Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) visa (subclass 491) nomination from Victoria:
- You must be below age 45.
- You must have a Competent level of English (or equivalent).
- Your occupation must be listed on the Commonwealth’s skilled occupation lists.
- Must demonstrate that you are committed to living, working and/or studying in a designated regional area for the length of the visa period.
- Must provide evidence of a current offer of employment in a position located in a designated regional area of Victoria (as defined by the Department of Home Affairs).
- Your CV must provide evidence of skills and work experience and a detailed, chronological list of all relevant employment.
- You must provide a valid skills assessment in relation to the occupation for which you are seeking nomination.
Book a professional consultation with us to meet one of our highly qualified consultants and know if your family is eligible for an Australia PR visa or any other visa. Call 6299 0245 to book an appointment. Alternatively, fill out our free online assessment form and you will be receiving an initial assessment of your casework.