Webinar – Immigration Overview
Information about migrating to Australia from Singapore
Date: 20th October 2021, Wednesday
Time: 7pm – 8:30pm
Please note that this is for an INVITATION BASIS ONLY.
To receive an invitation from us, kindly SEND us your updated CV and fill out our online assessment form at: https://www.ntrust.com.sg/free-assessment
An official invitation will be sent once we received the above requirements.
Topics covered include:
- How Covid-19 impact your Australia immigration plans.
- The new Skilled Visa.
- How do the recent points test changes affect me?
- Addressing racism in Australia.
- Finding a job in Australia as a migrant.
- Which part of Australia is best to to settle in – relative.
- Settling down in Australia (what you will need – house, school, car, bank, insurance, tax)
- Question & Answer Sessions
***NTRUST takes your privacy very seriously. NTRUST will NOT share, distribute, or sell your information. Thus, we treat your personal data and information confidentially and in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Personal Data Protection Act (PDPA). By clicking on submit, you agree to receive important immigration updates.